Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Machine Operator & Assemblers – 2nd Shift position in Clermont, FL through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Machine Operator & Assemblers – 2nd Shift role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
- Work under the direction of the Warehouse Manager or Supervisor
- Responsible for inventory accuracy
- Load and unload trucks
- Filling out shipment and delivery paperwork
- Maintains a clean and efficient warehouse
- Ensures all orders are pulled and labelled correctly
- Operation of light machinery (saws, routers, glue gun)
- Restock material
- Maintains safety mindset in all duties performed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to operate light machinery
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period
- Willingness to work with a team and help co-workers as needed
- Flexibility to work extended hours on weekdays and potentially some weekends.
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options available
- All shifts available
- Potential overtime
- Health care benefits including medical, dental and life insurance
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.