Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Home Health Physical Therapist – Hastings, NE – Full Time position in Hastings, NE through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Home Health Physical Therapist – Hastings, NE – Full Time role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
Create Your Career with Us
As a not-for-profit organization, Sanford Health and Good Samaritan Society strive to give our patients, residents and their families the quality care and individualized service they deserve. Join a large, collaborative family of physical therapists and spend more one-on-one time with patients/residents and build lasting relationships today.
Facility: GSS NE Hastings Hm Care
Location: Hastings, NE
Address: 926 East E Street, Hastings, NE 68901, USA
Job Schedule: Full time
Weekly Hours: 30. 00
Starting Rate: $35.00 – $49.50
You will have an extremely flexible schedule with the ability to manage your own caseload and set your own appointments. No weekends or Holidays shifts required.
- Our mission is Dedicated to sharing God s love through health, healing, and comfort
- 100 year legacy as a Christian based organization dedicated to serving others
- We offer the highest quality of care and life possible to residents and clients, so they can focus more on what matters most
- Committed to safety as our highest priority. As caregivers, we commit to the safety of patients, residents, families, and each other because every moment matters every day, every word, every interaction every life!
- Career growth opportunities including Supervisory and Lead roles, Specialty Certifications, and the Senior Therapist Clinical Achievement Program
- The Therapy Governing Counsel ensures the therapists have a voice and ability to influence change
We re seeking a strategic, communicative and compassionate physical therapist who will diagnose and treat individuals that have conditions that limit their ability to move and work to improve their quality of life by alleviating pain and improving their physical function. Our physical therapy treatment plans require flexibility, collaboration, out-of-the-box thinking, and problem solving to provide our patients/residents the best care that pushes them to the highest level of physical function. This may require you to lift and transfer your patient/resident as well as handle being on your feet every day.
- Plans, organizes and delivers physical therapy programs that help patients/residents recover and improve their mobility, relieve pain, increase strength and prevent deformities
- Documents patient s/resident s information for evaluation
- Educates patients/residents and their family members about treatment plans/schedules and self-exercises to be continued at home
- Will demonstrate documentation in accordance with departmental guidelines and meet all regulatory requirements
- Analyzes and records the therapeutic progress of patients/residents; recommends necessary adjustments
- Follows guidelines, regulations, standards and safety procedures in the therapy process
Appropriate education level required in accordance with state licensure.
Must be licensed in the state(s) of practice as a Physical Therapist.
When applicable, may require valid driver's license.
Obtains and subsequently maintains required department specific competencies and certifications. Basic Life Support (BLS) for health care providers required or within the first 60 days of employment.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, sick leave and paid time off. To review your benefit eligibility, visit https://sanfordcareers.com/benefits .
The Good Samaritan Society is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to [email protected] .
The Good Samaritan Society has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer will require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment.
Req Number: R-0104785
Job Function: Allied Health
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.