Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Physical Therapist Assistant- Westerville Physical Therapy position in Westerville, OH through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Physical Therapist Assistant- Westerville Physical Therapy role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
Central Ohio Primary Care is seeking a full time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) for our outpatient Physical Therapy clinic in Westerville, OH. The PTA provides assistance to the Physical Therapy team with treatment and procedures. This position helps with the development of treatment plans, carrying out routine functions, documenting progress of treatment, and modifying specific treatments as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with the Physical Therapist to provide patient care and implement patient's treatment program
-Handle scheduling of patient treatment, clinical visits and billing, and other documentation per the department's requirements
-Maintain updated documentation in EHR system on all patients treated
-Take part in the care and maintenance of the clinic
• Monitor patient response and progress to intervention and consult with team if modifications are needed.
• Prepare clinical notes and progress reports documenting treatments performed. Report changes to patient’s condition to the licensed Physical Therapist.
• Instruct, motivate and assist patients as they practice exercises or functional activities. Assist in training patients and care givers on the use of supportive devices or exercises.
• Perform clerical duties; such as taking inventory, order of supplies, taking messages and filling out forms.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Licensures & Certifications
• Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) licensed in the State of Ohio required
• Experience with electronic health record systems preferred
• Previous experience in Physical Therapy preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Knowledge of patient rights and laws including HIPAA
• Knowledge of procedures and equipment
• Ability to work on a team and promote a team environment
• Ability to organize data and generate reports
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.