Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Physical Therapist – Outpatient PRN position in Palm Beach Gardens, FL through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Physical Therapist – Outpatient PRN role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
- Interprets plans and supervises patient treatments in accordance with the physician referral, ensuring the care, safety and well being of the patient.
- Reviews and evaluates the patient's response or lack thereof to treatment.
- Makes recommendations to the physician relative to the need to continue or discontinue physical therapy treatment.
- Provides appropriate documentation of each patient visit in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the maintenance and care of all equipment and apparatus.
- Responsible for the economical use of supplies, linens and utilities; as well as, maintaining the order and cleanliness of the department.
- Provides appropriate billing of each patient visit in accordance with departmental policies and procedures. Assists in on-the-job training of all ancillary personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or certificate required.
- Must be a graduate of a Physical Therapy Program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Current state licensure as a Physical Therapist (PT).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare.
- Internship experience required.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.