Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Physical Therapist, PRN Lakewood O/P position in Lakewood, OH through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Physical Therapist, PRN Lakewood O/P role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
The Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy Department has a PRN opportunity based on the West side of town.
Seeking an Experienced Sports/Orthopedic Physical Therapist who has flexibility in their schedule to assist with volume demands and PTO coverage at our West side locations.
Home site is Lakewood YMCA in Lakewood, OH.
Elevate your Physical Therapy career by joining a dynamic team of therapists who strive to deliver quality, value based, compassionate care.
Operating Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Flexibility in schedules to assist in evening coverage until 7:00 PM is required.
Prefer 2 years' experience as an Outpatient Physical Therapist in Orthopaedics and/or Sports Medicine specialty.
Prefer New graduates who have completed a Clinical Outpatient rotation with Cleveland Clinic Rehab and Sports Therapy
PLEASE STATE YOUR INTEREST AND AVAILABILITY IN YOUR COVER LETTER
Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family according to their capabilities and desires.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the age and condition of the patient.
- Supervises activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or certificate required.
•Current State Licensure as a Physical Therapist (PT).
•Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association (AHA).
•For Homecare only: Valid Ohio Driver’s license upon hire; per policy 8-175 thereafter.
•For Homecare only: Proof of automobile insurance coverage with $100,000/$300,000 coverage, upon hire; per policy 8-175 thereafter.
Complexity of Work:
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Experience in the clinical area preferred.
- Ability to walk and climb stairs without assistive device and to maintain balance despite sudden load in order to support patient from falling.
- Ability to meet physical demands characterized at the heavy level defined by 1993 Leonard Matheson and Ministry of Labor.
- Ability to lift and reach with arms sufficiently to lift patient's arm and leg during therapeutic treatment program.
- Sensation of touch and manual dexterity to be able to palpate muscle tension or to monitor patient pulse.
- Visual acuity to observe patient's gross and fine motor movements in order to analyze these movements and to read all patient monitors.
- Ability to speak clearly enough to instruct patients and families.
- Ability to hear at a conversational level to understand patient's description of symptoms and response to treatment.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.