Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Telehealth Registered Nurse (RN) – Seattle position in Seattle, Washington through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Telehealth Registered Nurse (RN) – Seattle role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
We are currently seeking a Telehealth Registered Nurse (RN) in Seattle, Washington.
- Tele Health- delivering COVID results via phone
- You don’t have to physically be in CA to be considered (just need to be licensed there)
- November (11/2) and December start dates (TBD exact date)
- April 2021 end date
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE CA LICENSE (no emergency license will be accepted)
- 8 hour days (weekends included)– 40 hours/week (must be flexible working days needed)
- Working hours will be based on the central time zone where the main call center is located
- Will not work major holidays
- MUST HAVE ethernet cord hard wired into modem/router/wall (wifi will not suffice)
- Will accept LPNs and RNs
- BLS required
- Tele health or phone triage experience a HUGE PLUS (but not required)
- Bilingual (Spanish) a big plus (also not required)
- Must have clear background (will run background check)
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.