Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Certified Hand Therapist – PT/OT Welcome to Apply! position in Edgewood, KY through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Certified Hand Therapist – PT/OT Welcome to Apply! role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
Provide patient care in highly specialized hand and upper extremity services to traumatic, reconstructive and post-surgical patients. Services include outpatients and occasional inpatients. This position may be held by either a Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist. Must be Certified as a Hand Therapist (C,H.T.) Provides assistance to staff, and may be a Clinical Instructor for students.
- Provision of direct patient care that integrates clinical theory and practice at an advanced level to plan and provide quality services for complex upper extremity injuries or impairments.
- Contributes to day-to-day operations of Hand Therapy Center and acts as liaison between support staff and physicians. Provides tech and office general supervision as needed for patient care responsibilities. Informs Program Coordinator and Manager of suggestions for clinic improvement.
- Develops and implements a Hand Therapy specialty program. Provides marketing content and other peripherals, while coordinating efforts with the Specialty Program Coordinator and Manager, upon request.
- Provides input for departmental policies and procedures, budget requests, marketing plans and program development.
- Provides input for updates to Hand Therapy protocols. Assists with the provision of in-service educational opportunities for staff therapists to assure the ongoing growth of their professional expertise.
- Actively participates in and assists with compilation of PI data and reports, outcomes measurement, and implementation of action plan of PI programs of the department and system.
- Provides orientation to new staff members, students, volunteers, and other department associates.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Credentials, Licenses:
- B.S., M.S. or DPT in Physical Therapy, or B.S. or M.S. or D.O.T. in Occupational Therapy.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state where work is being performed.
Kind and Length of Experience:
- A minimum of one year National Certification.
- At least 3 years of practice in Hand Therapy.
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.