Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Intake Therapist position in Rosenberg, TX through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Intake Therapist role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
Intake Therapist (LPHA UM)
This position, under the supervision of the BH UM/QM Manager, is primarily responsible for both routine and crisis intake assessments and determination of eligibility for services of persons requesting assessment and behavioral healthcare services with Texana Center. This position is responsible for all documentation of services, including; completion of uniform assessments, progress notes, psychosocial histories and diagnostics. Additionally, this position is also responsible for performing any other tasks assigned by the BH UM/QM Manager. LPHA – UM provides assessment and diagnostic services to self-paying, private insurance, managed care, Medicaid and Medicare and target population clients. This position completes aftercare/eligibility assessments for individuals discharging from a hospital. LPHA – UM Position is responsible for reviewing and approving CANS/ANSA assessments performed by the BH division. Assessments will be completed in vivo or via telehealth. Additionally, this position is also responsible for performing any other tasks assigned by the BH UM/QM Manager. LPHA Routine hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. The position is based in Fort Bend County. Travel within the county may be required. The position is responsible and accountable for the adherence to and promotion of the compliance policy.
- 90%- $66,330.00
- 95%- $70,015.00
- 100%- $73,700.00
Licensed Intern who will be fully licensed in 6 months
- 90%- $25.51/hour
- 95%- $26.93/hour
- 100% – $28.35/hour
- 18 months of experience in a mental health setting
- Experience in diagnosing and performing mental health assessments
Skills, Education and/or Certifications Required
- LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist or capable of being fully licensed with 6 months of hire
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Texas driver’s license in good standing as defined by Texana Center’s procedure
Skills, Education and/or Certifications Preferred
- Background in or knowledge of COPSD/SUD services
- Knowledge of Person-Centered Care approaches
- Understanding of TRR principles
Job Related Physical Requirements
- Must be able to perform SAMA and CPR.
- Must be able to perform moderate lifting and carrying (15-44#), pushing, stooping, repeated bending, reaching above shoulder, simple grasping, hearing, walking, sitting and twisting.
- Must have ability to see, write, operate office equipment, operate a motor vehicle and have depth perception.
- Qualified individual must be able to perform these functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Texana Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.