Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Behavioral Health Therapist (LCSW or LPC) position in Franklin, TN through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Behavioral Health Therapist (LCSW or LPC) role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Behavioral Health Therapist to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Fast Pace Health is a growing company! You will have the support and mentoring you need to become the best Behavioral Health Therapist you can be! We will help you grow your clinical competencies, and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to surpass our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
-We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a few.
– As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the opportunity to participate in community events and outreach programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace, our community is our family, and we are a family first community.
The Psychiatric Mental Health Therapist (the “Provider”) reports to the Director of Behavioral Health (“Director”) and is a member of the Behavioral Health Team provided, however, that the Provider shall retain control over, or the right to control, the professional judgement of the Provider as they relate to patient care decisions. The therapist will see patients across the lifespan of care including diagnostic evaluations, individual, and family therapy virtually through a telehealth platform and live in the clinic setting. The Provider is responsible for independent decision making in the care of patients with mental illness. The Provider will generally work remotely and must be able to work collaboratively with the Director and a multidisciplinary health care team. The Provider demonstrates an advanced level of clinical knowledge, clinical/technical competence, sound clinical judgment, professional communication skills, timely and compliant documentation, and is responsible for professional development and competency validation. The Provider will support the company’s community relations and marketing programs as reasonably requested and will maintain and promote positive relationships with co-workers, patients, local community members and members of the professional community.
Below, we have provided a high level view of what the role entails, with the complete job description discussed in detail during our interviewing process.
- Promote the five principles of Fast Pace: Communication, Teamwork, Empowerment, Quality of Care, and Friendliness.
- Provide exemplary customer service to patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Provide convenient, friendly patient care to all who come through our door seeking health related services.
- Assess patients’ mental and physical status based on the presenting symptoms and complaints.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members; including psychiatric nurse practitioners, nurses, front desk staff, and other support staff.
- Assist in the diagnosis of psychiatric disorders and mental health conditions.
- Provide therapy to individuals or family members for those with chronic mental health conditions across the lifespan.
- Document patients’ social and psychiatric histories, diagnoses, treatment plans, and expected outcomes.
- Refer to appropriate practitioner if feels patient would benefit from medication treatment.
- Educate patients and family members about mental health, expectations, and compliance of medications, and treatment plans.
- Help provide crisis management for current patients if need arises.
- Responsible for learning the aspects of compliance in the company by completing all mandatory compliance training.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all employees.
- The ability to build and maintain confidence and credibility with all employees.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- The ability to perform the physical, use of senses, cognitive, and environmental functions of the position, as specified on the physical demands.
- Ability to comply with Company standards of operations.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and friendliness.
- The ability to promote and maintain a respectful culture of employee, employer and business confidentiality.
- 2 years of experience required in a mental health setting.
- Permanent License required if LPC and completed all supervision requirements.
- At least one year experience in counseling and/or therapy in a mental health setting.
- Preferred: State License in at least 2 of the following states:
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LPC-MHSP
Fast Pace Health is committed to the principle of equal employment and creating an inclusive environment for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, parental status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct.
Please refer to the links below for information regarding your rights under certain federal laws:
Mississippi Residents Only:
In Mississippi, Fast Pace requires pre-employment/drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment. The law requires that Fast Pace notify applicants, in writing, upon application and prior to the collection of the specimen for drug and alcohol test, that they may be tested for “the presence of drugs [or alcohol] in their metabolites.” Miss. Code. Ann. § 71-7-3(5).
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.