Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Licensed Telemedicine Therapist – Utah position in Salt Lake City, UT through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Licensed Telemedicine Therapist – Utah role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
- 82% of patients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of patients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of patients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
- Client-first focus– Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven – Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership– Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation– Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy– Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership– Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
We are expanding Cerebral's service to include video therapy sessions along with medication management, and are looking for several rockstar therapists to join our team and help drive our mission of providing high-quality, accessible care to patients.
This role may be a fit for you if multiple of the following apply to you:
- You are passionate about increasing access to quality mental health care
- You ask skillful and provide outcome-focused care
- You have an innate ability to create awareness as you build relationships
- You are comfortable working in a telemedicine environment and navigating multiple systems as you document notes
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguous environments and iteratively improving processes
- Licensed as a marriage & family therapist, counselor, or clinical social worker. Bonus if you also have a license in any of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI.
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or a relevant field
- Empathetic and intuitive listening
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Advanced proficiency using a computer and ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
- Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality care for anxiety & depression
- You have worked collaboratively with doctors who are managing your clients' medication for anxiety and depression, in tandem to therapy you are providing.
- You are entrepreneurial and have experience working at startups.
- You have experience defining and iterating on new processes.
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.