Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Clinical Trainer – Mental Health Therapist position in Bremerton, WA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Clinical Trainer – Mental Health Therapist role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
General Summary of Duties:
The Clinical Trainer is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive clinical training program that incorporates, supports, and encourages a trauma-informed culture and evidence-based practices for all clinical roles across the Agency in support of our mission.
- Direct training of all clinical staff on treatment planning, clinical case notes, clinical documentation, and clinical electronic record training.
- Work directly with the Utilization Management & Review Manager to identify and interpret trends from clinical chart reviews. Recommend, develop, and implement strategies, processes, and trainings for individuals, teams, and larger groups based on the findings of these reviews.
- Conduct ongoing training needs analysis and develop appropriate action items to include the development of training materials.
- Assess the effectiveness of all training initiatives through effective employee feedback strategies.
- Collaborate with the Compliance Officer, Compliance Auditor, and the Safety and Quality Improvement Committees to identify trends and develop training resulting from Agency incident, accident, and grievance process reviews.
- Work closely with department and team leaders to establish an ongoing essential learning curriculum for all clinical staff.
- Partner with integrated mental health and substance use disorder leadership to support and reinforce the deepened integration of co-occurring mental health and substance use disorder services throughout KMHS.
- Provide clinical and system consultations to support competency and ensure integration of training into daily agency practice, with a focus on practice improvement strategies, including sustainability planning, outcomes monitoring, and quality improvement support.
- Coordinate the work of Agency clinical instructors to ensure coverage and compliance with certifying institutions and Washington Administrative Code requirements.
- Pursue professional growth and development by seeking out learning opportunities and integrating new learning into daily work practices. Maintain a working knowledge of current trends in community mental health, including diagnostic practices and health care reform.
- Participate in the implementation of administrative and clinical policies of KMHS as appropriate.
- In addition to the above, any other responsibilities appropriate to the position and not specifically listed in the job description.
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any aspect which makes someone unique.
- Comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision benefits
- Up to 19 days of PTO and 8 paid holidays your first year (pro-rated for part-time)
- An incredible team approach that is dynamic and collaborative
- Loan Forgiveness, training, and extensive education available
- Multiple locations and opportunities close to home
- Advancement opportunities available within the agency
- Free Employee Assistance Program and parking
- Full Time, Part Time and PRN positions along with flexible hours for professional advancement
EDUCATION: Masters Degree in Psychology, social services, behavioral health, or a related field.
EXPERIENCE: Specialist (minimum 5 years of job-related experience)
Minimum of 5 years experience working with Seriously and Persistently Mentally Ill and Seriously Emotionally Disturbed individuals and families across the lifespan in outpatient, inpatient and residential settings.
LICENSURE: Washington Professional License or eligibility to obtain.
EXPERIENCE: Expert (established subject matter expert, 7+ years of experience
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.