Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Massage Therapist- Lanier Islands Resort position in Hall County, GA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Massage Therapist- Lanier Islands Resort role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Massage therapists administer professional massages and body treatments to our clients.
They must have knowledge in their area of expertise and be willing to learn spa specific offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and provide product knowledge. They must hold and maintain a current state license and proof of insurance.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Provide individualized treatments that meet the clients’ needs and expectations
- Obtain the basic medical history for a client, assesses any problems or conditions, and suggest appropriate therapy based on current health of client.
- Ensure clients feel welcome when they arrive for their appointments
- Maintain spa appearance and cleanliness
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Stock and maintain treatments rooms according to standard operating procedures
- Promote and up-sell products and services
- Ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa
- Assists Spa in activities such as staff meetings, promotions, housekeeping duties
- Assists with washing and folding of all linens used in treatment rooms
- Arrives thirty (30) minutes prior to scheduled work time
- Maintains and increases knowledge of treatments by attending in-house instruction, and education/training classes
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
What are we looking for?
- Maintain appropriate certification and licensure
- State Licensing requirement must be valid
- Two years prior experience in massage therapy
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in various body work techniques and modalities
- Have the ability to provide legible communication
- Have knowledge of physiology
- Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.