Telehealth Gigs are currently seeking candidates for their open Respiratory Therapist position in Indianapolis, IN through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Respiratory Therapist role such as with an industry leading company like Telehealth Gigs?
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Respiratory Therapist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Respiratory Therapist credential by the NBRC, and CPR certification required.
- Eighteen months of respiratory care experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The primary responsibility of the Respiratory Therapist is to evaluate, treat, and care for patients with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Provide respiratory care to patients per physician orders and established policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, patients’ family members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
- Provide instruction to patients and other caretakers in the methods and objectives of therapy.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Therapy, Respiratory, Therapist, Registered Respiratory Therapist, Certified Respiratory Therapist, RRT, CRTT, CRT, EEG Tech
Apply now and a member of the team at Telehealth Gigs will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.