Coast Personnel are currently seeking candidates for their open HR Director position in Mission Hills, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a HR Director role such as with an industry leading company like Coast Personnel?
Well- Respected Nationwide, 900 person company is looking for a Human Resource Director for their corporate location in Mission Hills, CA. This role will oversee the following areas within human resources: employee relations, employment law compliance, benefits, risk management & payroll.
- Work with 3 Division Managers and 17 Regional Managers to provide coaching on handling employee issues
- Maintain employment law compliance across 40 states
- Work with brokers to design employee benefit plans, worker’s compensation, GL & auto
- Develop and write policies and procedures
- Write discipline and termination notices
- Make decisions on the handling of workers comp claims including providing settlement authority
- Conduct training for Regional Managers and Office Administrators on various HR-related policies and procedures
- Manage a staff of 5 including Payroll Manager, Sr. HR Generalist (Benefits), etc.,
- Provide strategic HR advice to president
10 plus years of HR management experience with at least 4 years as Director
- 4-year degree preferably in HR or business major
- SPHR certification preferred
- Experience with multi-state employer
- Extensive knowledge of CA employment law #cr
Apply now and a member of the team at Coast Personnel will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.