Coast Personnel are currently seeking candidates for their open Reach Truck Operator position in Fort Mill, SC through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Reach Truck Operator role such as with an industry leading company like Coast Personnel?
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
• Routinely ensure that materials from receiving Inspection are correctly identified and put away into appropriate stockroom locations and transaction completed using various tracking methods. .
• Responsible for performing shortage audits and part replacements on work orders during restock.
• Ensure that FIFO procedures are followed when receiving materials.
• Pull parts from stock-to-work order.
• Train and learn Oracle data entry system for processing transactions, research and trouble-shooting any issues that may occur during restock and kit Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 1 Year Warehouse/Stockroom or other related experience.
• Strong Math Skills
• Ability to identify various electronic components, preferred
• Strong Attention to detail, ability to read, understand, and relay information and instructions.
• Team Player, be punctual, have a great attendance record, and be open and flexible to extended work hours, as needed.
Apply now and a member of the team at Coast Personnel will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.