Coast Personnel are currently seeking candidates for their open Quality Control Inspector position in Carrollton, TX through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Quality Control Inspector role such as with an industry leading company like Coast Personnel?
Position Summary 1st shift 6am to 230pm
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years practical experience in Quality Control in a manufacturing environment; PCBA experience preferred
- Ability to use standard inspection, measurement and test equipment
- Computer literate with the ability to use standard office suite of applications
Education and Experience:
- Two to three years product inspection experience is preferred
- Possesses the capability to read and interpret technical requirements, ensuring that products and parts meet quality standards
- Must have excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills
- Must be computer literate with the ability to use standard office software
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-talk and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines
- Ability to work under indirect supervision and followings established practices and policies
- Overtime may be required to meet production deadlines
- send resume to [email protected]
Apply now and a member of the team at Coast Personnel will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.