Coast Personnel are currently seeking candidates for their open Receiving Coordinator position in Addison, TX through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Receiving Coordinator role such as with an industry leading company like Coast Personnel?
Receives and processes incoming shipments. Back-up for other supply chain related jobs.
- Receive and process incoming shipments.
- Create job order packets and ensure that all parts are pulled, and information needed is included.
- Coordinate with Production Planning on priorities.
- Coordinate with on any discrepancies or vendor issues.
- Receive all outside processing jobs.
- High School diploma/GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Some college preferred.
- Able to frequently lift up to 50lb and occasionally up to 75lb.
- Able to work 12 hour shifts and overtime when required.
- Able to work long flexible hours, including evenings and weekends periodically.
- Able to properly wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required for the area of operation such as gloves, ear protection, eye protection, smocks, etc.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is or may be regularly required to sit and stand for sustained periods of time; reach by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction; walk; Pushing; lift by raising objects from lower to higher or moving horizontally; finger (picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than the whole hand as handling; grasp; feel; talk (express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word which must convey details or important spoken instructions to others accurately; hear (perceiving sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction; repetitive motion of wrists, hands or fingers.
Apply now and a member of the team at Coast Personnel will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.