Coast Personnel are currently seeking candidates for their open CNC Machinist position in Concord, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a CNC Machinist role such as with an industry leading company like Coast Personnel?
NOW HIRING!!! APPLY NOW
DIRECT HIRE W/BENEFITS
We are growing and offering growth potential.
Metal fabrication company in Concord is looking to fill several CNC Machinist slots within various shifts. Schedule could include 3 x12’s or 4 X10 days. Swing shift offers 10% differential and graveyard/weekend shift offers 15% differential! Work three 12’s over Friday, Saturday and Sunday and get paid for 40!
Performs diversified CNC machining activities of various levels of complexity using verbal / written / blueprint instructions to perform machining operations in support of the production plan
Job Duties Include:
- Set up and operate CNC machines (lathes, mills and horizontal) working from blueprints or sketches using verbal or written instruction
- Read and understand G-Code programming
- Proficient in advanced blueprint reading, geometric dimension and tolerance
- Plan / perform repair work using provided program/instruction
- Ability to support fixture design and construction
- Understands and calculates speeds / feeds for multiple materials
- Ability to create setup sheets / work instructions for others to follow
- Actively drive efficiency and process improvements
- Self-motivated / sustaining individual Operate live tooling lathes, horizontal cell systems, VTLs
2 year technical degree (or apprenticeship certificate) preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience as approved by executive management; 0-3+ year experience in machining operations. For Machinist II, 6+ years experience required.
Background check, drug test and HS Diploma required
Various locations hiring: Concord, Livermore, Hayward, Fremont
Apply now and a member of the team at Coast Personnel will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.