Coast Personnel are currently seeking candidates for their open Tool Crib Attendant position in Valencia, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Tool Crib Attendant role such as with an industry leading company like Coast Personnel?
Responsible for ordering and maintenance of all tooling, material, and supplies within the machine shop too crib.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other tasks and duties may be required as directed.
• Maintain an inventory and item location system for all supplies, tooling, and fixtures necessary to support the needs of the machine shop. • Reorder items in cost efficient lot sizes as necessary following established budget protocol.
• Monitor and manage the Machine Shop budget.
• Monitor the inside and outside tool sharpening services.
• Assist the Job Setup Coordinator with kitting jobs in preparation for machine loading.
• Seek and document lean process improvement ideas for department.
• Communicate with vendors and all personnel.
• Cross-train other employees as backup.
• Knowledge of machine tools.
• Preferred: Knowledge of Machining Cloud/NOVO software.
• Familiar with Kennametal Tool Boss
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); one to three months related experience or training.
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write in simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, supervisors, and other employees.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to solve practical problems ad deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exist.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer/ Technical/Office Skills:
• Basic windows/internet browser
• ERP/Inventory • Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point
• Typing • Familiarity with standard metals/materials
• Familiarity with standard machine shop cutting tools
Apply now and a member of the team at Coast Personnel will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.