Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Customer Care Professional REMOTE position in Orlando, FL through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Customer Care Professional REMOTE role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner responding to calls, emails, etc. using customer-oriented etiquette.
- Identify customer's needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
- Handle and resolve customer questions and issues. Escalate to next level if needed.
- Maintain and record proper and accurate documentation of all activities.
- Maintain monthly performance expectations such as: Average Calls Answered, Average Talk Time, Customer Satisfaction scores; and any other phone metric requirements.
- Adhere to company and department policies and procedures.
- Minimize call avoidance, disconnects, not ready and away from desk statuses.
- Maintain customer confidentiality at all times in accordance with regulations.
- Treat customers and staff with courtesy, sensitivity and respect.
- Arrive to work on time, including from breaks, and be ready to work your schedule.
- Adhere to the dress code and maintain a professional and hygienic appearance.
- Attend required meetings and participate on committees as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain an atmosphere conducive to customer friendly relations by providing memorable, courteous, friendly and prompt customer service.
- Ability to show courtesy and respect to all customers.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to multiple task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers.
- Ability to type 35 words per minute (WPM) and have some knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Must pass Level II background check.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Attend four to six weeks of training.
- Previous experience working in a call center environment preferred.
- Bilingual – Creole/Spanish a Plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some business classes, vocational/technical training preferred.
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.