Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Field Sales Engineer, San Jose CA position in San Jose, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Field Sales Engineer, San Jose CA role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
Field Sales Engineer
San Jose, CA
Everest Recruiting Solutions is a full-service recruiting firm and has been successfully assisting candidates with their career search for over 20 years. Our customer is seeking a candidate who will facilitate the design-in and sales of products. This position as outlined will be a focus account position covering Northern California as the main geographic area. He or she will be responsible for technical support regarding new and existing projects to the OEM customers with the responsibility of developing and growing revenue at established key and new accounts. The position will require a solid understanding of the product portfolio, the Expert design software and the ability to present the right solutions highlighting the value proposition. The position also requires a deep understanding of the customers’ design requirements for AC/DC power conversion. The individual will report to the Field Sales Manager.
What your typical workday looks like:
- Technical lead and first point of contact for all customer requests and support
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at key accounts
- Develop and present technical presentations and design solutions that meet the customer’s requirements
- Prepare technical solutions explaining product features and benefits
- Capture all commercial information including application, program name, volume, CM partner location and SOP.
- Manage customer forecast, prepare sales reports and territory updates
- Perform project engineer functions including designing of experiments, simple board layouts, and problem-solving in Lab
- Pre-sales support to provide assurances to the customer that the product will work for the application
- Post-sales support to assist with integration of the product into the design/working scenario or to help the customer out of a problem situation with the product
- Extensive travel required to selected focus customers (80%).
What you need:
- BSEE required
- Experience in power electronics with emphasis on power conversion topologies (Buck, Boost, Fly-back, Forward, LLC, PFC converters)
- Experience in applications and/or design of end equipment using control ICs & power semiconductors
- Knowledgeable in usage of various electronic test and EMC equipment
- Strong presentation skills a must
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with all team members
- Must be time efficient with the ability to support many active projects in parallel
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
- It is desired that the candidate resides in Northern California
Apply now! We can do the initial interview and discuss this opportunity with you remotely!
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.