Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Assembly Associates position in Oceanside, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Assembly Associates role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
- Count product parts to make sure there are enough to assemble standard filter vials, nano filter vials, capping and crimping; notify supervisor if any parts are damaged or missing.
- Assemble products according to work orders and work instructions
- Make sure final assembled product is capped correctly by the machine and ready to place into inventory
- May provide support in warehouse on occasion
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to operate light machinery
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period
- Willingness to work with a team and help co-workers as needed
- Flexibility to work extended hours on weekdays and potentially some weekends.
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options available
- 8:00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday schedule
- Potential overtime
- Health care benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Referral bonus of $25
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.