Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Warehouse Associates (International) position in Oceanside, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Warehouse Associates (International) role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
- Give weight and dims to customer service for international shipments.
- Pull and Hold all International shipments for the Month.
- Process and print packing list for international customers
- Make sure all employees are working on their assignments every day
- Report any issues happening in the warehouse.
- Back up for packaging in the stations when one of the packers are out.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to operate light machinery
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period
- Willingness to work with a team and help co-workers as needed
- Flexibility to work extended hours on weekdays and potentially some weekends.
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options available
- 8:00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday schedule
- Potential overtime
- Health care benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Referral bonus of $25
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.