Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Warehouse Associates (Pulling/Shipping/Receiving) position in Oceanside, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Warehouse Associates (Pulling/Shipping/Receiving) role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
- Pulls and releases SPP work orders for assembly of filer vials.
- Labels all filter vials coming from assembly.
- Makes sure all UPS shipping are counted and provided to the UPS driver for end of day sign off.
- Label FED EX, DHL, DSV, TNT make sure all information on the labels are correct and complete.
- Check stock for filter vials components and request to purchase any orders.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to operate light machinery
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period
- Willingness to work with a team and help co-workers as needed
- Flexibility to work extended hours on weekdays and potentially some weekends.
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options available
- 8:00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday schedule
- Potential overtime
- Health care benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Referral bonus of $25
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.