Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Channel Sales Engineer position in Ontario, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Channel Sales Engineer role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
- Technical lead and first point of contact for all Channel requests and support
- Support the Sales Director with a technical training program for Channel Partner AM’s & FAE’s
- Develop and present technical presentations for the Channel training program & customer’s seminars
- Prepare technical solutions for Channel FAE’s and their customers explaining product features and benefits
- Pre-sales support to provide assurances to the FAE’s/customer that the product will work for the application
- Post-sales support to assist with integration of the product into the design/working scenario or to help the customer out of a problem situation with the product
- Recommend appropriate products based on customer needs to meet customers’ design requirements.
- Extensive travel required to Channel Partners & selected focus customers.
- BSEE required
- Minimum 3 yrs. working experience with AC/DC circuit application.
- Experience in power electronics with emphasis on power conversion topologies (Buck, Boost, Flyback, Forward, LLC, PFC converters)
- Good understanding of SMPS industry and Lighting solution in the market
- Good understanding of market trends and design cycles.
- Experience in applications and/or design of end equipment using control ICs & power semiconductors
- Exposure to PCB layout, lab equipment (including EMC testing’s…) and schematic capture is a benefit
- Strong presentation skills a must
- Experience working with Electronic Component Distributors a strong asset
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with all team members
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
- Be able to withstand and work in fast changing market conditions.
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.