Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Pattern Maker position in Glendale, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Pattern Maker role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
- Use 3D Virtual Software a plus
- Execute pattern changes related to fit, styling, and construction using Tukatech
- Complete Pattern Worksheets, Body Specs, and Technical Design Specification and Details.
- Grade patterns and analyze graded nest to make necessary adjustments to maintain fit and design integrity.
- Effectively communicate fit intent, balance, and construction details with all departments and overseas vendors.
- Attend development meetings and fit sessions with Design.
- Create Zero Style Blocks and prepare for shrinkage application.
- Excellent pattern making skills (Tukatech preferred)
- Degree in Apparel Design and/or Fashion Technology, and Patternmaking preferred.
- Knowledge of garment construction
- Extensive knowledge of fit, and grading across various categories
- Strong Microsoft office skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- 10 minimum patternmaking experience.
- PLM experience
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.