Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Jr Designer position in San Diego, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Jr Designer role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
- Comprehension of bag, headwear and other accessory construction and can deliver detailed and informative Tech Packs.
- An understanding of current accessory market trends, and a strong desire to innovate.
- The ability to create visual presentations and assist with seasonal creative/design briefs, mood boards and trend reports.
- Strong market knowledge on industry as it relates to competitors, lifestyle, and athletics experience/ participation.
- Consumer Relevance: The ability to understand and interpret how our customers interact with our products and brand.
- Fostering Innovation: The ability to develop, support or sponsor the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures, or technologies that meet a customer need.
- Skilled at fast paced Adobe Illustrator generated line art and rapid concepting.
- High proficiency in all applications relating to design (Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat Pro, Keynote, Power point, Microsoft Office).
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.