Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open CNC Lead position in Orlando, FL through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a CNC Lead role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
- Must program and operate a 5-Axis and CNC machine (and any other specific machines).
- Ability to program a (Your Equipment controller) is a plus. Knowledge of applicable
- Assist in trouble shooting of CNC machine
- Create NC code to produce standard parts, special orders, on a CNC machine
- Operate machine, performing programmed parts
- Generate CAD Drawing using NX 3D Cad Software
- Maintain documentation necessary to reproduce programs
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, yearly machine maintenance
- Responsible for accurate sheet inventory levels and reporting of any inventory differences
- Perform monthly cycle counts when needed
- Optimize manufacturing capacity time
- Optimize yield for all programs
- Reprogram periodic designs to optimize inventor, surplus inventory, sheet size changes, etc.
- Analyze, and schedule work center job orders to allow for intermittent programming with respect to due dates
- Maintain a positive work attitude and promote a “TEAM” approach
- Kept Area Leader/Department Manager informed of job-related problems and other information related to work activity.
- Attendance and dependability are essential job functions, you must report to work on time and accurately complete the daily duties assigned.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project number of contacts to be made
- Addresses and resolves customer service inquiries, requests and complaints.
- High school diploma or GED; 1 year experience in related fields including: computer drafting, “G” and “M” code writing, and technical drawing.
- At least 7 years’ experience in machine operation is preferred
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, trigonometry and geometry
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and reasoning skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to have deep business discussions with customers
- Technically oriented and computer literate
- Desire to win and produce results
- Demonstrated leadership/managerial potential
- Competitive salary ($18 to $22 depending on experience)
- Monday thru Friday 8am – 5pm
- Weekly Pay
- One week Vacation
- 8 Holidays Days Off
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.