Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Apparel Designer position in San Diego, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Apparel Designer role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
- Work with the design leadership to implement new fabric, design language and product direction in both boys and Men’s/Men’s lounge apparel
- Lead, manage, and drive multiple design projects from conceptualization to finished product, adhering to calendar deadlines.
- Thrive in an environment with ambiguity and changes in priorities.
- Clearly communicate complex design topics to diverse audiences and at all levels within the organization.
- Think both analytically and creatively with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Research new materials, manufacturing technologies, and design methodologies.
- Self-Manage own creative process and execute towards given design languages within the category.
- Apply market research, trend insight, and knowledge to interpret business briefs.
- Actively creates and presents new innovative concepts.
- Informs and gives context to merchandiser & artists, to achieve the finishes desired.
- Provide clear and concise project-related information to the product development team and company leadership.
- Create flat sketches based on existing bodies as well as tech packs and revision notes using Adobe Illustrator/3D Browzwear. (Apparel).
- Detail-oriented & highly organized. Ability to wear multiple hats, multitask and prioritize work on a continual basis. Must be a self-starter with strong initiative and hard work ethic.
- 4-6 years minimum experience
- Experience in printable product development and previous production experience preferred.
- Knowledge of garment construction and design
- Knowledge of apparel construction and can provide solution-based remedies when faced with stringent deadlines and unforeseeable obstacles that may hinder production
- Must have clear and concise verbal and written communication abilities, over the phone, email and in person.
- Excellent organization and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and MS Excel
- Location: Orange County, CA
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.