Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Channel Sales Engineer position in Montreal, QC through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Channel Sales Engineer role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
Channel Sales Engineer
Everest Recruiting Solutions is a full-service recruiting firm and has been successfully assisting candidates with their career search for over 20 years. Our customer is seeking a skilled Channel Sales Engineer. The individual will report to the Director of Channel Sales. He or she will be responsible for technical support and product training to Channel Partners. The position will require a solid understanding of the product portfolio, the Expert design software and the ability to present the right solutions highlighting the company value proposition. The position also requires a deep understanding of the Channel Partners network and the ability to develop close relationships with each member of their FAE and Sales team.
What your typical workday looks like:
- Technical lead and first point of contact for all Channel requests and support
- Support the Sales Director with a technical training program for Channel Partner AM’s & FAE’s
- Develop and present technical presentations for the Channel training program & customer’s seminars
- Prepare technical solutions for Channel FAE’s and their customers explaining product features and benefits
- Pre-sales support to provide assurances to the FAE’s/customer that the product will work for the application
- Post-sales support to assist with integration of the product into the design/working scenario or to help the customer out of a problem situation with the product
- Recommend appropriate products based on customer needs to meet customers’ design requirements.
- Extensive travel required to Channel Partners & selected focus customers.
What you need:
- BSEE required
- Minimum 3 yrs. working experience with AC/DC circuit application.
- Experience in power electronics with emphasis on power conversion topologies (Buck, Boost, Flyback, Forward, LLC, PFC converters)
- Good understanding of SMPS industry and Lighting solution in the market
- Good understanding of market trends and design cycles.
- Experience in applications and/or design of end equipment using control ICs & power semiconductors
- Exposure to PCB layout, lab equipment (including EMC testing’s…) and schematic capture is a benefit
- Strong presentation skills a must
- Experience working with Electronic Component Distributors a strong asset
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with all team members
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
- Be able to withstand and work in fast changing market conditions.
Apply now! We can do the initial interview and discuss this opportunity with you remotely!
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.