Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Contracts Paralegal-Santa Monica position in Santa Monica, CA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Contracts Paralegal-Santa Monica role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
Salary: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00
The ideal candidate will provide high-skilled, efficient support for the Life Sciences Transactions group. Under attorney supervision, provides substantive support applying thorough knowledge in drafting contracts and agreements for a range of life sciences clients. This position can be based from Mountain View, San Francisco or Santa Monica (CA), Seattle (WA) or New York (NY) offices.
What your typical workday looks like:
- Review, edit, and draft contracts/agreements for a range of life sciences clients
- Prepare correspondence and contract documentation in support of contract execution
- Preparing written summaries, diligence findings, and creating and updating document databases
- Communicating key results to team and project leaders
- Help organize and participate in regular meetings of attorneys in group
- Responsibilities may include assistance in M&A transactions for both sell-side and buy-side deals
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or certificate from an ABA approved paralegal program
- A minimum of one to two-year of experience with contracts in life sciences including support of pharmaceutical companies and biotech is a plus
- Experience with contracts for research services, clinical trial support, drug substance (API) and drug product (fill & finish) manufacturing and supply, commercial distribution arrangements is a plus
- High level of technical skills (with experience using Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, iManage or other document management software), as well as performing document comparisons and comfortable searching through SEC (EDGAR) filings, Practical Law, and other on-line resources for transactional attorneys
- M&A experience is a plus
- Excellent written, oral, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
COVID Vaccine Policy:
All new hires must receive the COVID vaccine. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Compliance with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs will be maintained.
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.