Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Warehouse Coordinator position in Grand Island, NE through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Warehouse Coordinator role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify parts by color and count and bag parts.
- Learn to identify parts
- Filling order requests for parts
- Put up incoming freight and rotate stock
- Ships and receives parts
- Pivot sprinkler set assembly
- Operate shipping computer and label printers.
- Loads and unloads trucks
- Operates forklift
- Assists with customer pickups.
- Identify product by size, type, style, color or product code
- Solid reading skills – must be able to read orders/match orders
- Basic math, reasoning, and problem-solving skills are required
- Able to understand and execute instructions
- Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices
- High school diploma or GED required
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Warehouse and distribution experience is a plus
- Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment.
- Position spends 6-8 hours standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing.
- Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.