Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Assembler position in Tacoma, WA through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Assembler role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
Everest Recruiting is a full-service recruiting firm specializing in Manufacturing placements and has been successfully assisting candidates with their career search for a combined 50+ years. Our customer is a premier manufacturing company in Auburn, WA whose culture is “Safety First” and due to their increased growth, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill their open manufacturing roles.
Assembly – 1st shift
Location: Tacoma, WA
Pay Rate: $23/hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Vacation, Sick Leave
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, drawing specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, when necessary.
- Verify specifications by measuring completed assemblies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in machine assembly required.
- Ability to read engineering drawings required.
- Maintenance Mechanic or Millwright experience preferred.
- Basic math skills and the ability to read a tape measure required.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable, tactful, and self-directed when faced with tight deadlines and fluid environments required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in English required.
- Must possess a proven history of being reliable with excellent attendance.
- Conduct oneself with the highest level of professionalism and ethical standards.
NOTE: You will be using your own tools.
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.