Everest Recruiting are currently seeking candidates for their open Assistant Sales Manager position in Melbourne, FL through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Assistant Sales Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Everest Recruiting?
Assistant Sales Manager
Everest Recruiting is a full-service recruiting firm successfully assisting candidates with their career search based in Tampa, FL. We are looking for a skilled and motivated Area Assistant Sales Manager for our client in the East Coast area, Cocoa to Stuart area. The client is an independent, multi‐regional producer of cement and other related building materials. The products include cement, aggregate, ready‐mixed concrete, and fly ash beneficiation.
This exempt position will report directly to regional Sales Manager. The position will be a vital addition to the region. Focusing on commercial key account development and management across the region, while strengthening relationships to bring increased value to the platform. The Assistant Sales Manager will report directly to the region Sales Manager.
- Develop and drive market strategies regarding key heavy commercial accounts/activity.
- Collaborate with area sales teams to maximize profitability via up-selling/cross-selling.
- Grow the organizations presence in the heavy commercial segment.
- Promote the organization and our products via participation with key industry associations, and actively engage in political advocacy efforts.
- Develop and maintain key account reporting structure for region, track progress & goals.
- Collaborate with region Sales Manager on region key account strategy.
- Assist with backlog management to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Mentor sales team members with key customer acquisition strategies and follow-up.
- Monitor and assess large project performance.
- Develop strategies to improve underperforming projects to align with expectations via leveraging customer/operations communication.
- Enhance commercial strategies surrounding block sales via coordination and close communication with block logistics management.
- Territory from Cocoa, FL to Stuart, FL.
- At least five years of successful sales and business development experience from the concrete Ready-Mix industry.
- College degree is required.
- Experienced in market analytics and planning.
- Demonstrated leadership/managerial potential.
- Demonstrated talent to be innovative and creative.
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Quarterly Sales Bonus Program.
- Company vehicle & gas card.
- Cell phone & Laptop.
- Flexibility to work from home.
Apply now and a member of the team at Everest Recruiting will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.